- Homeopathic Arnica Montana 30X potency
- All-natural medication stimulates healing
- Ideal after injectables and fillers
- No dyes or colorants
- 30 sublingual tablets dissolve rapidly
- Convenient 5-day blister pack
Arnica Montana 30X HPUS is ideal following cosmetic injections (e.g., Botox®) and fillers (e.g., Restylane®, Juvederm®, Perlane®, Radiesse®). Our convenient five-day blister pack and quick-dissolving tablets, make VitaMedica’s Arnica Montana Blister Pack the perfect choice for busy, active lifestyles.
- Homeopathic preparations have been used for centuries in Europe to safely treat a wide variety of conditions.
- Recommended by plastic surgeons, cosmetic dermatologists and aesthetic skin professionals to address bruising after facial procedures.
- All-natural medication works without side-effects to gently stimulate healing.
- Arnica Montana plant is organically grown in the mountainous regions of Western Europe and the U.S.
- Single-remedy Homeopathic medication excludes dyes or colorants.
- Arnica Montana 30X HPUS formulation eliminates the challenge in determining the appropriate product, potency, and formulation to buy.
- Sublingual tablets dissolve quickly without leaving a chalky taste in your mouth.
- Manufactured in the U.S. in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States (HPUS).
HOW TO USE
Directions: Adults: 2 tablets, 3 times a day. Not intended for children under 12 years of age. This product is a sublingual application. Do not handle the tablets. Instead, drop tablets directly under the tongue and let dissolve naturally.
WARNINGS: Stop use and ask a doctor if: any adverse reactions occur; symptoms do not subside within 14 days. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if seal is broken or shows any signs of tampering.
Not manufactured with wheat, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, peanuts or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP-certified facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.