What is Theradome?
The Theradome® LH80 PRO brings you the world’s most advanced technology to enjoy from the comfort of your own home. Unlike Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) devices, the laser light targets the cells at the base of hair follicles. This allows the formation of a new photonic pathway that can restore hair to a fuller state. The one-of-a-kind laser helmet was engineered based on four crucial scientific criteria, which together provide the most powerful and efficacious laser hair growth therapy out on the market.
What are the Benefits?
In clinical studies, the Theradome® helmet has achieved outstanding results and users experienced one or more of the following:
- A minimization and slowing down of hair loss;
- A thickening of hair follicle size for existing hair;
- New growth of hair.
- Hair Restoration Treatment of the Year 2018 MyFace MyBody Award Winner
- Latest, most advanced solution for androgenic alopecia.
- Developed by a former NASA scientist with 80 proprietary lasers at an optimized 678-nm wavelength.
- Recommended by 4 out of 5 hair loss experts around the world.
- A natural aid to treating hair loss with no harmful side effects.
- Uses effective light energy to restore hair to a healthy state.
- Offers maximum clinical strength hair restoration at a fraction of the cost.
- Uses the power of coherent laser light to stimulate stem cells at the base of hair follicles: restores hair at a cellular level.
- Proven to regrow hair through multiple clinical trials.
- Offers full scalp coverage: problem areas are treated.
- Wireless and cord-free; can be used privately at home.
- Can significantly improve the results of hair restoration surgery; can be used with hair loss medications.
- Delivers an optimal dosage of energy in only two 20-min sessions a week.
- Emits NO harmful radiation; perfectly safe and does not generate heat.
- First FDA-cleared OTC device of its kind.
- Made in the U.S., in a U.S. medical device manufacturing facility registered with the FDA